POSITION: Finance Manager
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information.
- Predicting future financial trends.
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports.
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets.
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk.
- Analyzing market trends and competitors.
- Any other duty related to the position.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any business field from a recognized university.
- C.P.A. K.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in the same position.
- Above 40 years of age.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of the finance sector.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Strategic thinking
- Negotiation skills
Prospective candidates to send their C.V and copies of academic and professional certificates to: email@example.com before C.O.B 21st August 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.